15th - Save the day Every Month!!
Whether you are a business owner or a bookkeeper, the 5th should always be a day of reflection. Mid-month assessments allow a business to see where they have been, contemplate what they are doing and pivot to reach month end goals. Here are a few reason why this added level of organization can improve your operation.
- Run financial reports to evaluate your monthly progress.
- Early submission on monthly or quarterly taxes.
- Forecast month-end collection goals.
- Adjust sales forecast for better alignment.
- Touch base with vendors and customer to improve relations.
Making monthly reflection an integral part of your organization will enable you to provide a more realistic and fresh view of your overall operations and customer experience.